Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Backyard summer fun

My sweet boys!

I was trying out a new setting on my camera that gave this picture of Carson a cool fluorescent green color. Carson loves the water and will hop in even before he gets on his swim shorts. So, on this morning he did some skinny dipping.



The boys have already had hours of fun in this pool and I only bought it last week! Tate loves it too, but decided to be shy by the time I got out the camera. I bought this pool for the boys a Wallmart for only $10.00.....the best 10 bucks I've spent in a long time!



3 comments:

  1. Looks like you have been really busy. I love your hard work. How cute to see all your pictures and stories. Keep up the good work...RahRah

    ReplyDelete
  2. The strategicly placed toy... lol
    I love it when they are so little!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lisa: This is great! Love the photos and viewing you all on the May camping trip you told me about when we last visited together. Thanks for sharing. Take care. Hugs to all. Love, Aunt Jeanette

    ReplyDelete